News & Events
Significant modifications to your yacht
Any significant modification of your yacht will call for a re-assessment of the CE.
Under significant is to be considered anything which changes the characteristics, behavior or operation of the yacht such as:
- adding stabilisers
- adding a movable swim platform
- extending the hull
- installing wireless operation
- adding (temporary) tanks
- adding a deck or fixed sun protection
- storing heavy objects on the flybridge, when these aren’t in the original design
- making hull penetrations
- re-positioning your steering stand
All above examples call for a recalculation of the stability together with a CE re-assessment.
Without it the flagstate and/or insurers can consider the yacht to be no longer compliant.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.